- System provides real-time, round-the-clock monitoring of compressor operations.
- System can monitor compressors used in the frac flow-back process, eliminating the need for on-site crews.
- System can monitor compressors used to maintain the reservoir pressure that is needed in gas lift operations.
- System can communicate with any device that uses Modbus 485, RS232, or 4 – 20 mA protocols.
- Software tracks each individual piece of equipment.
- Users have a unique user name and password protected site for their equipment.
- Software is designed to send text and email message alerts when issues occur.
- Onboard GPS provides equipment locations.
- Data on each piece of equipment can be viewed and exported for analysis.
- Big D’s remote monitoring and control unit or Willie Box™ is simple to connect to equipment, usually in a matter of minutes.
- While monitoring a compressor, Big D’s Willie Box™ can simultaneously monitor and control frac tank levels, pumps, generators, tank levels, sensors and gauges.