Frac Tank Monitoring
- System monitors oil and water levels in frac tanks.
- System provides real-time oil and water tank volume measurements.
- Software will provide water-tank volumes, which are displayed on site and remotely.
- Software sends alerts by text and email messages when tanks reach pre-set fill limits.
- Wireless transducer sensors can be installed to measure oil and water tank volumes.
- Wireless transducers eliminate need for wires between tanks.
- Installation is simple and can easily be handled by company employees with minimal training by Big D, or equipment can be installed by Big D Automation technicians.
- GPS tracking of each frac tank is available.
- Commercial power is not required. System can be solar powered.